Google provides a link where users can download their entire Gmail data set—emails, attachments, contacts, even Google Calendar data. You don't have to get it all, just grab certain labels. How do we download our Data?...
a) Visit the Download your data page:
b) Select the Google products you’d like to include in your download and select Next.
c) Choose the file type that you’d like your data in and how you want to get it (either by a download link or directly into your Google Drive).
d) Select Create archive.
Once the archive is created, you’ll get an email to let you know it’s ready. Depending on the amount of information in your account, this process could take a few minutes or several hours, but most people get their link the same day they request it.
You could also get an account with a service like Gmvault to do it for you. Or, access your Gmail account via POP3 with a client like Outlook or Thunderbird to not only read messages, but back them up locally.
All green lights!
If you want to Master over 25 time-saving Techniques and Strategies for managing Gmail, boost your Productivity and save hours a week, take our Udemy Course for only $9 !! (original price: $29 - 68% OFF!)
Latest from Mellon Training
- How to distribute your dashboard
- How to use Symbols and Arrows in Excel Formulas and Insert them into our Chart
- How to Import-Convert Data from Word Document into Excel worksheet
- How to generate Random Decimal Numbers between 0 and 1
- Blocking a user to interact outside a specific range – ScrollArea Property