As an Excel teacher for 17 years, I always try to teach to my students some Excel tips&tricks to make their work faster and more efficient. Every 2 weeks I decided to send you some tips in Excel (2013 and 2016 versions), and not only in charts. I hope you'll find some of them helpful....
3 unknown methods to select an Excel Data Range
TIP 1: CTRL + SHIFT +8
TIP 2: F5 + GOTO DIALOG BOX
TIP 3: USING THE NAME BOX
All green lights!
If you want to learn how to make amazing Dynamic Excel Charts, Dashboards and Pivot Charts in a few weeks, take our Udemy Course for only $25 !! (original price: $199 - 87% OFF!)
Latest from Mellon Training
- How to distribute your dashboard
- How to use Symbols and Arrows in Excel Formulas and Insert them into our Chart
- How to Import-Convert Data from Word Document into Excel worksheet
- How to generate Random Decimal Numbers between 0 and 1
- Blocking a user to interact outside a specific range – ScrollArea Property